I am not the eloquent blogger most aspire to be and don't really even try. I mostly settle at the transfer of information, the easiest form being a list; thus, in easy form, here is my accomplishments of the last 4 weeks.
01. Endured the 10 day flu.
02. Stayed out of the way for a week while the new gas furnace was installed in our rental house by 2 friendly men from El Salvador.
03. Learned a few new Spanish words.
04. Cleaned and vaccumed for a week after the furnace was installed.
05. Started a new part time job as the "office manager" at my brother's NAPA store, only working while my children are sleeping or my husband is home.
06. Finished sewing 4 beautiful quilts for the 4 beautiful Nielson children.
07. Left to do, a trip to the post office to send them to Alaska, post pictures for you all, and start the whole process over with the 3 remaining quilts!
Oh the joy of living life, seriously, all but the flu has been joyful.