Welcome!

For more info about the threads of love project and details about how you can contribute link to my first post http://quilt4nie.blogspot.com/2008/09/welcome-welcome-what-please-donate-4.html

Many suggestions have been made to make quilts for the Chief, Stephanie, and Christian as well. I would be happy to sew more quilts with any extra fabric I receive. If you would like to contribute to their quilts I am also going to start a collection for each of them. Thank you for supporting the Nielsons through threads of love!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Concert

Here are the pictures I promised, sorry to be slow, it has been a week of ear infections, strep throat, fevers, and a wonderful halloween. I know you've all seen the adorable and hilarious videos on cjane but I thought I would share these anyway...

The opening performer was from "The Gibbons." He was also the guitarist for the night. He is obviously very talented.

Dear Chup, Although I know you'll never read this I have to write it. My husband served an LDS mission in Argentina and knew much more about the origin of your nickname than the lady who answered your question. I really wanted the free tshirt you were giving away but I thought he would kill me if I raised my hand. What do you know? After she sits down, "I could've done better than that." Great. No tshirt for me. La Chup poop.
The beautiful and talented Mindy Gledhill.
This girl was extremely talented, she played several instruments, sang back up, and performed the Somewhere Over the Rainbow song (what is the title?) like I've never heard before including Martina McBride live. She has toured with Donny Osmond and her family has their own show in Branson MO.

This guy was the pianist and played guitar too, by day he is a teacher. He also performed the funniest song I've heard in my life.
The beautiful Nielson girls with Mindy...
...they looked so small and cute...
...their mom will be so proud when she sees this...
...I know many people cried through this but I was so proud of them and they were so adorable I couldn't quit smiling (with just a few tears). They are so sweet, charming, and brave!
Cjane building up to her oncore performance...
...infront of a 1,000 people...
...I really couldn't believe it...
...but so glad she did, we laughed so hard.

Here we are on our way home. Bryce HATES doing this and I must say, we are terrible at it, how does Nie do it so gracefully? She must be much more beautiful than we can even imagine because we always look so ridiculous. At least we are happy right?

No comments: