Welcome!

For more info about the threads of love project and details about how you can contribute link to my first post http://quilt4nie.blogspot.com/2008/09/welcome-welcome-what-please-donate-4.html

Many suggestions have been made to make quilts for the Chief, Stephanie, and Christian as well. I would be happy to sew more quilts with any extra fabric I receive. If you would like to contribute to their quilts I am also going to start a collection for each of them. Thank you for supporting the Nielsons through threads of love!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Final Squares

I've been waiting to post the last pictures of the squares hoping I would have them all. If you have sent squares and they haven't appeared on the blog please let me know they are on the way. Also, I probably won't be posting for a couple of weeks. I have many squares to cut and will be sorting them into quilts. When I get to the point of laying out the quilts I will post pictures again. I am so excited to see how they turn out. Here are the final squares:

Thank you Kristin Griffeth from Bedford Texas and her mom Barbara Malmberg from N. Richland Hills Texas!

Thank you Vanessa Ponce from Austin Texas!

Thank you to my talented friend Jill Skousen from New York, New York! (A Utah girl at heart on an amazing journey...)

Thank you Megumi Larson from Roaring Branch Pennsylvania! Megumi brought these fabrics from Japan when she married her husband.
Thank you again to Carolyn Kunz from Milford New Hampshire for sending another package to include this adorable print!

Happy Halloween...the costumes were a hit, the pumpkins carved, the party is over, now on to these quilts!

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Good luck!!! I don't envy you for all the sewing you've got to do. Cute costumes. Can't believe you made them!

Jill said...

I can't wait to see everything come together Candice. Great great job. The Halloween costumes are adorable.