Welcome!

For more info about the threads of love project and details about how you can contribute link to my first post http://quilt4nie.blogspot.com/2008/09/welcome-welcome-what-please-donate-4.html

Many suggestions have been made to make quilts for the Chief, Stephanie, and Christian as well. I would be happy to sew more quilts with any extra fabric I receive. If you would like to contribute to their quilts I am also going to start a collection for each of them. Thank you for supporting the Nielsons through threads of love!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yippeee Skipppee!

When Cjane first posted about the Mindy Gledhill concert I went to her site to buy tickets but didn't. I've been talking about it ever since. Last night my Mr. Nielson, better known as Bryce, called to tell me he had a sitter arranged and "Go buy those tickets!"

I didn't waste anytime and now I am driving him crazy counting down the hours...in 48 I'll be driving across Phoenix jittery in my seat with excitement! No mascara on the bottom lashes and tissues in my pocket, ready for the beautiful emotions of the night! Hope to see you there...

2 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Good for you! Please be prepared to "dish" for us (those that aren't able to be there). Have fun!

Lynne said...

Glad you get to go - too bad I live acoss the country because I know it will be so good!